[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Search Results

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Fri, 24 May 2002 11:19:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 24 May 2002, Simone (via www.zope.org) wrote:
> Couldn't find anything on Zserver errors list: could you tell where to look for?

I'm not sure what information you are seeking.

> Another thing: is there any Zope Newsgroup or sort of mailing list  to sign in, where all Zope users can exchange experiences?

Yes, check under 'resources' on the main zope page.  The mailing list
link is on the left hand side of that page.  You wnat to sign up
for 'zope@zope.org', which is the general discussion list and the
best place to find the answer to your question above.  There's
also an active irc channel (#zope on irc.openprojects.net).

--RDM