[ZWeb] FYI: Working on two spotlights

Paul Everitt paul@zope-europe.org
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 16:42:24 +0100

Howdy folks.  Just as an FYI, I have a couple of spotlights queued up
for zope.org.  These two get back to the original formula of the
spotlight by focusing on a Zope company/project that deserves some
attention.  Plus, with the 14 month age of the current
spotlight....ugh, I don't even want to think about it.  Sorry it's been
so long.

I'm waiting for some editorial review from the company that is up
first.  Once they say it's ok (I had to convert a Word file to HTML
with a lot of manual modification), I'll send it by the group for
review.

I suppose we should also try to gear up some follow-on spotlights...

--Paul