[ZWeb] erm assumptions

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:46:30 -0500

This is because I volunteered to do ZWN. Speaking of which here is an idea:

Let's combine ZWN and the Zope News box into one, multi-user blog. It can
sit on an inside page somewhere and there can be two final workflow states:
(1) items that only appear on the inside page; and (2) items that appear on
the inside page and on the front page in the news box.

thoughts?

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net