[ZWeb] FYI: New spotlight ready for review

Casey Duncan casey@zope.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 09:29:28 -0500

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 12:38 am, Paul Everitt wrote:
[snip]
> d. I need to go through zope-announce, summarize the top X items=20
> (probably 20), and provide links to the announcement archive.  Ugh.
>=20
> e. Same for new/updated products on zope.org.  Double ugh.  ** Note!! =20
> I'm probably not going to do this!! **

There are scripts to do this for you, you just have to weed out duplicate=
s.=20
The can be provided for a small fee ;^).

BTW: There was a news collector at one time, nobody seemed to use it thou=
gh...

-Casey