[ZWeb] erm assumptions

R. David Murray bitz@bitdance.com
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:12:27 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, george donnelly wrote:
> I was thinking of it being a blog in the sense of not just pointers to
> things but the value-added stuff you mention like summaries of threads and
> new products and howto's. This is exactly what I meant; I guess that didn't
> come thru.

OK, so you are using the blog just as a workflow organizing tool?
That makes some sense.

I like writing, so in that sense I'd not mind helping out.  But
my time constraints are really wacky, so doing anything on a deadline
is just about impossible.  Let me experiment a bit with trying to
organize a topic list with respect to the zope3-dev mailing list.
No promises, though.

--RDM