[ZWeb] FYI: Next step on news

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 15:03:21 +0100

Hmm, this format yields something not quite like the original.
Basically, it make sit look like footnotes, which makes sense for a
footnote. :^)  However, people might want the original to have the
hyperlinks as part of the text being hyperlinked, rather jumping down
to a named link to then jump to the target.

Also, the format you showed doesn't turn the URL in the citation into a
hyperlink for the rendered version.  You would have to cut-and-paste it
into the browser.

If I'm incorrect on this, could you point me at a URL that shows the
right behavior in action?

--Paul