[ZWeb] RE: Updating dev.zope.org

Brian Lloyd brian@zope.com
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 15:38:17 -0500

> I vote that a new project be created for 2.6.1, even its contents are
> empty.  Same for 2.7.  That way as things come up it is clear where to
> put the information.  I guess this is what you were suggesting.

FYI - I've finally gotten to fix the 2.7 project area (actually
I renamed the old abandoned 2.7 area to OldZope2.7 and started
a new project area at
http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.7/FrontPage.

I added some words to try to dispel any remaining confusion -
feel free to augment this if things still seem unclear :)

I linked the 2.7 project to the dev site homepage and tried to
make the bullets a little clearer (2.6 is for bug-fix development
of the current stable release, 2.7 is the next feature release).

> > There are also a couple of Zope 2.7 projects.  Neither of them
> > apparently linked-to properly.  Some consolidation should be probably
> > done by those closer to the development plans for 2.7 before one of
> > these gets linked to off of the dev site home page.
> >
> > - http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/SupportPython22/FrontPage
> > - http://dev.zope.org/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/Zope2.7/FrontPage
>
> Well done, Jeffrey, thanks for getting this organized.

Just to clarify - I've paved over the Zope 2.7 project (after moving the
old one to OldZope2.7) and I'm going to move the few things that are
still relevant from the SupportPython22 project area directly into the
artifacts area of the 2.7 project.

Brian Lloyd        brian@zope.com
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com