[ZWeb] zope.org contest?

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:22:57 -0200

On Tue, Nov 26, 2002 at 06:56:24PM -0500, george donnelly wrote:
| hi i keep reading about the zope.org contest to make a new skin for
| zope.org. are there any details out there about this? thanks

I dont have all the details about this right now, as my memory is
quite short these days, but im sure Paul knows each detail about it :)

The summary is that some good soul made a few mockups for a NZO skin
and the one choosen can be seen in full action at http://www.zope.ch
and in semi-stupid-shape-with-a-few-css-on-top at
http://zope.x3ng.com.br:8080/ZopeOrg

I dont know if this skin still fills the expectation for the community
members, but I would not mind if anyone can do a better job at this.

What about raising a new contest?

It will take a few weeks (at least two) before I can plug any skin on
NZO still.

[]'s

--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>