[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Welcome to Zope.org

Giancarlo Dell'Erba (via www.zope.org) dellerbag@yahoo.com
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:21:38 -0500

I am looking for a job, any kind of seasonal job in antartica. Can you help?
As follows i send my CV

Thanks a lot
Giancarlo Dell'Erba

ADDRESS: via Filippo Turati n°7, 70125 Bari

TELEPHONE NUMBER: 080 5019436 in Italy - 00255 747 414986 in Africa

EMAIL BOX: dellerbag@yahoo.com

DATE OF BIRTH: 09 February 1976

COUNTRY OF BIRTH: Italy

NATIONALITY: Italian

EDUCATIONAL DETAILS
- Technical designer degree after five years of technical school I.T.G. “Pitagora” (July 1994).

- Marketing and Management degree achieved in a private course (November 1994)

LANGUAGES
- Italian (native language).

- English (proficiency).

- Spanish (basic knowledge).

EMPLOYMENT DETAILS

- Zanzibar Village ltd, Veraclub Resort, Zanzibar, Tanzania -

(July 2000 to April 2002)

Position: ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER

Responsible to the General Manager about the operation of the hotel.

This includes the supervision of the:

- Food & Beverage department; controlling the staff rosters, the menus, food quality,

purchases, daily and monthly reconciliation, stock transfers, wastage control, stock ordering,

check in delivering and to keep high standards of the service.

- While also being responsible for the customers care, check in and out for the guests, controlling

of all bills of the guests and the monthly payments for suppliers, taxes, salaries and liaison with

the local authorities.

- Queen Sharm, Veraclub Hotel, Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt -

(March 1999 / May 2001)

Position: ASSISTANT OPERATION MANAGER

Responsible to the Executive F&B Manager for the coordination of all outlets like bars and restaurants of the structure, I ensure to keep the high standards of the service, health and safety procedures and to attend about the recruitment being responsible for the human resource of the F&B department.

My job included also to help the front office in the check in and check out procedures.

- Haagen-Dazs cafe’ 14, Leicester Square, London, Great Britain -

(April 1997 / January 1999)

Position: ASSISTANT GENERAL MANAGER

Responsible to the General Manager of the largest company owned café in Europe, I was one of the team of three managers who was responsible in developing the sales for the café.

My role covered the full managerial mix of activities and I was one of the members of the franchised team responsible for ensuring the openings for franchising operations all over the U.K.

- Italian Army, Parachute 183° Regiment “Nembo”, Tuscany, Italy -

(October 1995 / January 1997)

Position: LIEUTENENT

Reporting to the Captain of the unit, my responsibilities were to organise and maintain the high standards of the italian army with the serving troops.

I was responsible for the day to day management of over 100 soldiers, for their training and day to day schedule in order to maintain their fitness and attitude.

I held high levels of responsibility with authorisation for the regiment’s armoury and responsibilities to audit and check the weapons with a team I was training.

- Technical Designer for El Sud Electronic Projects, Bari, Italy -

(January1995 / September 1995)

- Technical Designer for Luigi Barile Company, Bari, Italy -

(September 1994 / December 1994)

- Public Relater for C.I.S.V. worldwide association -

(March 1993 / September 1995)

- HOBBIES

- Skydiving, scuba diving, athletic, reading, theatre.

- Travelling: being in different countries, feeling and watching different traditions and cultures, gives me enormous pleasure and that is why I enjoy spending my holidays and I prefer to work in new places all over the world.

I LIKE TO LIVE MY LIFE RELAYING ON MY STRENGHTS.

I FEEL GOOD WORKING AMONGST PEOPLE, BEING HELPFUL AND I LOVE TO ORGANISE TEAMS THAT I CAN WORK WITH, TO GIVE THE BEST POSSIBLE SERVICE TO OUR CUSTOMERS.

I AM RELIABLE AND HARDWORKING PERSON WHO CAN ADAPT TO ANY SITUATION OR WORKING ENVIRONMENT. I CAN COPE WELL UNDER PRESSURE DUE TO MY VAST EXPERIENCES.

MY HEALTH CONDITION IS GOOD AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM IN RELOCATING TO ANY COUNTRY.

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org