[ZWeb] Padding Error on zope.org manage screens

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 20:48:59 -0400

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 04:27:02PM -0700, kapil thangavelu wrote:
> i'm not sure if this is a kde problem but the management screens at zope.org
> appear to be broken in konqueror (from kde3.1) works fine in mozilla. i'm not
> sure what the problem is since i can manage other zope sites (2.5+) fine
> using it. i authenticated with basic auth and also tried via cookies.
>
> error
>  Error type:  Error
>  Error value: Incorrect padding

Sounds like an interaction between either Python 1.5's base64 en/decoding or
Zope 2.3's internals and Konqueror. Didn't check any further righrt now,
because I am on a holiday in Canada.. ;)

--
Martijn Pieters