[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: Welcome to Zope.org

Mike Angelastro (via www.zope.org) mike at catosoft.com
Sun Aug 10 03:36:36 EDT 2003

Hi,

Why is there no way contact you about problems with Zope.  I downloaded and installed it.  I go to the tutorial and the very firet lesson has an error.  The Elvis sighting site refers to an image right in the first lesson but the lesson says nothing about the image and therefore when I try to view the page, a error appears saying that Zope can't find the image.  Is the tutorial wrong?

Thanks,

Mike