[ZWeb] zope.org CSS and IE

alan runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Wed Aug 20 02:31:46 EDT 2003

Hi.

I fear there are some significant CSS problems
with zope.org for IE users.  We also see these
problems (I think to a lesser degree) on plone.org.  Alexander has told me
they are fixed
in Plone 1.1 (which should beta late next week).
I am CCing Alexander (CSS guru) on the email to see
if he can give more detail (hes working on a project
so he may not immediately be available).

I am bringing it up because it really leaves a
bad taste in the mouth of IE users.  If you
goto

http://zope.org/Members/hathawsh/News_Item.2003-08-18.3258

for instance the News Item text does not show up in IE6.02
on WinXP (atleast for me) but you can see the comment.  Its quite ugly and
some page's text dont show up!

alan