[ZWeb] NZO / Plone / etc

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:55:54 -0300

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 02:46:07PM -0500, george donnelly wrote:
| [Sidnei da Silva wrote (sidnei@x3ng.com) on 2/18/03 2:20 PM]
|
| > | - CSS compatability. What are Zope.org's target browsers? What should they
| > | be? I had problems with NZO on Mozilla 1.0 and I've had ciritical problems
| > | with Plone on IE 5.0.
| >
| > Depends on how much effort the community is willing to put into. I
| > know that theres a lot of people out there that know how to do
| > cross-browser CSS and could volunteer. Unfortunately Im not good at
| > anything but Python.
|
| I have to admit that I am confused: Doesn't NZO already have a template,
| done and ready?

The NZO template is this one you can see at http://dev.nzo.zope.org. I
cant say it is ready, as everyone seems to have one or another problem
with it, that im fixing as they report.

| I enquired about helping with this a good 6 weeks ago and was told by Guido
| that NZO had its skin done, no need for anything in that area.
|
| 6 weeks ago I could have made some significant contributions but at the
| moment I'm really busy.

Sorry for the confusion. I hope you have time to make some suggestions
at least. I would be glad to implement them.

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>