[ZWeb] NZO FrontPage

george donnelly george@zettai.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:33:51 -0500

hi all

I spent a few hours working up an alt front page for NZO. I preserved the
major features but redid the xhtml and css from scratch. With a little less
content, the html is almost 2/3 less (24KB to 9KB) and the CSS is probably a
lot less as well (didn't measure it).

you can find it here:

http://files.zettai.net/nzo/

Please keep in mind its *really rough*. It should work on NN4 but I haven't
done any browser testing. Some of the ideas are not well-developed or
polished either. So please critique if you're interested but please be kind.
:)

If it looks really wrong on your browser for some reason, then here is a
screenshot:

http://files.zettai.net/nzo/nzo.jpg (108KB)

If there is interest, then I can take the time to make sure it works well
across browsers and generallly polish it.

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net