[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 13:53:53 +0100

This is my first reply through gmane.org, so let's see what happens...

Are both Jeffrey and Sidnei going to work on the migration throughout
2003?  I expect the launch date to be just the beginning of a bunch of
content-related and software-related work.

Stated differently, how many dedicated manhours are there after the
launch date?

--Paul