[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Sun, 12 Jan 2003 13:54:47 -0500

> From: Paul Everitt <paul@eurozope.org>
>
> ZC could dispel the appearance of ignoring the zope-web community by
> putting the Plone decision up for community discussion.

or not make it just a plone vs cmf decision but make a request for opinions,
and put up a page on zope.org where people can post their ideas/comments?

btw I'm coming around to the Plone proposal FWIW.

>It would be *really* a benefit if this zope 3 site was hosted out in the
>community.  ZC's sysadmin resources are spread thin and focused on
>paying customers.  This would be a good, small step towards distributing
>the work around.

ahem, not to sound too self-serving, but we (zettai.net) are setting up some
new servers in a dc in san francisco with level3 bandwidth (among others)
and would be interested in bidding on this...

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net