[ZWeb] Not another ___Nuke site, please

robert rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:08:53 +0100

> > To Plone or not to Plone
After having worked intensively with plone sites I did write an articel I=
=20
published on DZUG which is CMF based. I'ts like going back to a long=20
forgotten area.

Plone is just so much better!
However I do not believe that plone is only a bunch of skins you can take=
 or=20
leave. I does alter the way how things are done rather profoundly. You wo=
uld=20
build a site to use plone only or not use it at all.

I you would see an other plone site that does not show it's parentage loo=
k at
www.swisszope.org
which is the business oriented brother of www.swisszope.ch

Robert