[ZWeb] Zope.org and New zope.org status

Paul Everitt paul@eurozope.org
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 10:06:36 +0100

On Tuesday, Jan 14, 2003, at 03:31 Europe/Paris, Guido van Rossum wrote:
>> Point: expect turbulence.
>
> That's why Sidnei wants volunteers to kick in once the product is in
> alpha.  Now that I understand the volunteer "vetting" procedure, I
> think there's no reason volunteering would be frustrated by a slow
> procedure.

Very good, thanks for the work on this.  What's the next step in
getting started?  Last May, we found topic-focused IRC appointments to
be a good tool for getting work moving.  Do you, Jeffrey, or Sidnei
want to schedule one of these?

It appears you have a good handle on the software schedule, so perhaps
the first topic should be the one that Jeffrey mentioned: content
organization.  If it would help, I could dig up some URLs referencing
previous discussions.

--Paul