[ZWeb] new.zope.org

robert rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 07:44:53 +0100

> Plone.org and zopezen.org have showed that Plone can be used to create
> very nice services that allow users easily to contibute and create new
> content. So in this sense it could be a good choise to use even Plone
> as a base for new.zope.org. But only if we can then guarantee that it
> works, and there are people supporting it.

I feel that a week points of zope is how poorly the developper community =
is=20
integrated into the developpment of the core products. This will only cha=
nge=20
when ZC does endorse products from the community into its portfolio.
Only using the ones developped in house is far easier. But much more limi=
ting.

Robert