[ZWeb] Re: [Zope3-dev] Zope 3 branding

Jeffrey P Shell jeffrey@cuemedia.com
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 18:46:39 -0700

What do you intend to do when you've "collected all valid proposals"?
There's a project on Zope.org for New Zope.org.  These Wiki pages
should at least be there.  It's good that you're doing this, but it's
now starting to feel like NZO is being pulled in even more directions.
I'm hoping someone can step up and make a decision soon - I'm having a
hard time keeping track of it all, and it's stuff that could affect me
greatly as webmaster.

I don't know if an inbound link to the new New Zope Org project has
existed (yes, there are more than one of those too, for better or
worse), but now on the dev.zope.org Projects page, the current NZO
project wiki, as I understand it, is now the second bullet.  Tonight,
if I have time, I'll also update the list to point to the Zope 2.7
project (which is on the front page of NZO, but not on the projects.
And for neglecting to catch that *and* the lack of a link to NZO, I
apologize).

<http://dev.zope.org/Projects/>

I apologize if I'm coming off as a bit cranky.  I've got a lot of other
pressure and a deadline going on right now, but I'm trying to keep tabs
on all this stuff where I may.