[ZWeb] light blue touch paper and stand back (was Re: Re: NZO, was Re: Zope 3 branding)

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:29:40 -0800

Jeffrey P Shell <jeffrey@cuemedia.com> writes:
> *sigh*.  That's not a surprise.  :\.  It seems a growing responsibility
> as webmaster is to nag people to keep their wiki pages up to date.  At

Yes. What about something like http://zwiki.org/PageMaintainers ? Let the
people nag each other.

I have a lot of sympathy for the concerns I hear from you, but is it
possible you are trying to do too much ? I don't know what task you've
been handed but it seems to me the practical way for ZC to revitalize
zope.org is to open it up, keep it up, and facilitate the workers.