[ZWeb] Zope.org feedback: What Is Zope?

Jeff Langevin (via www.zope.org) jeff@amcinfo.org
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:05:41 -0400

We are currently evaluating CMSs.  While this site has a huge amount of information, there is no one (or it is not easily found) area to go to basically see a checklist of features.  This is something I have found on every other website that I have visited.

When sifting through the myriad products out there, one needs to be able to make the “initial cut” quickly based upon specific criteria.  Then more in-depth research into the features of a small set of products can be made.  I will find it very tough to present this product (even though I have read good things about it and there is an impressive list of companies using it) to my manager in such a way that it's features are such that it warrants further research and testing.  If sure basic info is tough to come by, it may be assumed that the hurdles associated with implementation will be similar.

This email was generated from the Zope.org feedback form
It was invoked from a link on http://www.zope.org/WhatIsZope