[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha2 Announcement

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:43:11 -0300

On Wed, Jun 18, 2003 at 05:40:26PM +0100, seb bacon wrote:
| I'd add, are there load testing frameworks ready to see how it hangs
| together under "real" conditions?

'Hangs together'. There couldnt be a nicer word to use :)

| If not, I could slap together some scripts based on any existing log
| files, if that will help.  I've been doing quite a lot of
| caching/performance related work recently so I could do it fairly
| easily.

That would rule indeed. Note that ATM, were running only one ZEO
client and no Apache caching. Later on there will be two
Apaches and two ZEO clients (AFAICT). Could we schedule some time to
do this (better if before the beta)?

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

Real Programmers don't eat quiche.  They eat Twinkies and Szechwan food.