[ZWeb] NZO Stats

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:13:32 -0300

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 12:48:02PM +0200, PieterB wrote:
| Paul wrote:
| > That looks good, much better than the old stats.
| I don't understand the crap that's listed on
| http://dev.nzo.zope.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl#PAGE
| Either there is something wrong with the logformat/logfile or
| the Apache settings (mod_proxy)

Indeed. It seems that the proxy was misconfigured, so open to the
world. I fixed that when I installed awstats.

| > Can someone at ZC please confirm that the hitlog data for www.zope.org
| > is being preserved?
| and check that it's in 'combined' format. It would be great if the
| server can resolve the clients-IP using DNS, so that you can see
| from which countries/host the traffic comes. If you don't want to
| enable DNS-lookups (because of performance issues), use logresolvemerge.pl
| -dnslookup (included in awstasts package, see
| http://awstats.sourceforge.net/docs/awstats_tools.html )

Will try to :)

| Another awstats-tip: enable tooltips plugin, because that describes what
| the statistics mean. In my experience (business) users often misinterpret
| the statistics.

Humm... how do i do that?

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

The less time planning, the more time programming.