[ZWeb] nzo: just for inspiration

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Sat, 22 Mar 2003 03:24:12 -0500

> [Tonico Strasser wrote (contact_tonico@yahoo.de) on 3/18/03 5:22 PM]
>

>>I have created an alternate version of nzo based on the existing skins.
>>http://www.webproducer.at/nzo
>>
>>The fonts can be scaled, even in Internet Explorer.
>>It's a static html page, just for inspiration :)

It's quite nice!  Don't change a thing. :-)

On 03/18/2003 07:53 PM, george donnelly wrote:
> but i would use css-p instead of tables.

No, please stay with tables.  Tables behave better when they are
rendered smaller than the designer expected.  Visit the following URL
with Mozilla and reduce the width of your browser window to see how CSS
tables cause unexpected text overlapping.  With real tables, this can't
happen.

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/practicalcss/

There may be a way to avoid this bug, but apparently a lot of people
don't know how to solve it.  Meanwhile, real tables fit the bill quite
nicely. :-)

Shane