[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-mosx] why aren't we listed?

Dean Goodmanson goodmansond@yahoo.com
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 05:11:48 -0800 (PST)

To whom it may concern,

I would like to request that the Zope on OSX mailing
list be added to the Zope.org Mailing Lists page.

Name: Zope for Mac OSX
development, distribution, and administration of Zope
specifically for MacOSX.
Info:
Archives:
http://www.zopeonarope.com/pipermail/zope-mosx/

Best Regards,

Dean Goodmanson
List instigator.

--- @netscape.net wrote:
> Does anyone know why the mosx email group isn't
> listed on this site:

I supposed we haven't asked.
I didn't realize that the zope list page contained
more lists than were hosted at zope.org.  The python
mailing list page, for example, doesn't contain the
python marketing mailing list.  On that note, the Zope
page could probably use a Plone referral.
http://plone.org/development/lists , and the zope
marketing list on at
http://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo is not listed
at the Zope mailing list page.