[ZWeb] Re: [Zope-Annce] NZO Alpha Announcement

Sidnei da Silva sidnei@x3ng.com
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:03:00 -0300

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 09:28:54PM +0000, Chris Withers wrote:
| Hi Sidnei,
|
| Looking good, here's a few observations:
|
| 1. Clicking in Download -> Zope appears to stall.

Nice catch. Its taking way too long to render the list of Zope
releases + hotfixes. Im working on that.

| 2. Community -> Mailing Lists appears to be blank

Indeed it is. Ill change it to point to lists.zope.org

| 3. Download -> (Products by category,All Products) doesn't appear to go
| anywhere.

I was thinking about a way to improve this. Its not very clear on
current Zope.org and I dont want it to stay like this. Any ideas?

| I didn't try much else, what more information could I provide that would be
| of use to you?

What about starting with some ideas on how to present Products by category?

[]'s
--
Sidnei da Silva (dreamcatcher) <sidnei@x3ng.com.br>
X3ng Web Technology <http://www.x3ng.com.br>

The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.