[ZWeb] Re: ZDG updates

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 03:28:26 EDT 2004

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

> Yes, when it's already said and done...  As you might be aware, there
> are also legal implications.

...of which I think I'm aware, although I might be missing something.
The ZDG has few legal implications, there's no private data there, etc.
Paul Winkler wanted to help out with the front page, which I ducked on
since that would require Manager access much higher up ;-)

> That's why people have to sign stuff before
> getting Manager access.

AFAIK, Joel has signed stuff, if not, I'd encourage him to do so ASAP...

> Don't get your knickers all twisted up. I'm not making any policy here.
> I am giving my opinion.

Good :-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk