[ZWeb] http://zope.org/Documentation/Guides/

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Sat Aug 21 05:01:54 EDT 2004

Hey Chris,

I appreciate your enthusiasm. But deleting docs is really a bad idea.

Remove links anywhere you see fit (that's all the page at this location
seems to point to)  but I think we should create for our own purpose a
list of deprecated docs.

Old docs at the very least they serve as an outline for what these
types of docs can contain
if/when we find people to volunteer to take over these documents.

Cheers,

Mark