[ZWeb] Front Page & Other Changes

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Sat Aug 21 13:30:44 EDT 2004

Hi All,

This mail is getting sent after I've done some gardening, changes are as
listed below:

- frontpage_menu_items

changed to use a static rather than dynamic structure. Hopefully a
little bit of a performance increase :-S

shuffled order of items as described here:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-web/2004-August/003143.html

- Zope Administrators Guide

Removed since it's deprecated, and probably has been for a long long time.

- index_html_old

Removed, since it was pure cruft.

- portal_skins/custom/old_frontpage_menu_items

Removed, since it was pure cruft.

I ran out of time on moving the boxes on the page so the dynamic news is
more visible, I'll try again when I get a chance...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk