[ZWeb] RE: Commercial Ads on Zope.org front page

Paul Everitt paul at zope-europe.org
Thu Aug 26 04:25:21 EDT 2004

Yep, this is a reasonable and fair response on those items.  Last year
there was some trouble sometimes getting answers on this mailing list,
but it looks like things are quite responsive now.

Is Chris the "editor" where the buck stops on editorial decisions?  If
so, I'm +1 on that, as he's clearly shown a bunch of interest in the
last few months.

--Paul