[ZWeb] Sparse words news in ZopeOrg (2nd post)

Ausum Studio ausum_studio at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 13:45:01 EDT 2004

This is the contents of one of the last news in ZopeOrg:

"""
LiveZope-3.1 released
LiveZope_CAS_LAM2P-3.1 released,
Zope-2.7.2 with python-2.3.4, Plone-2.0.4,
CMF-1.4.6. The more details see
ftp://someurl
"""

Is it possible to not to allow this sort of mini messages? I'm not sure
they're looking for to inform our community as I suspect they just look for
a link.

Since news are written by contributors, and it's up to editors to accept
them or not, I suggest editors not to accept news items that don't observe a
set of minimal norms. IMHO, news at the very least should be a readable text
on the recent stuff they're reporting, having in mind non-Zope users and
also the own ZopeOrg's public image, and not just a mere link to another
resource.

Ausum