[ZWeb] Systems group

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Tue Jul 6 14:26:44 EDT 2004

I'm trying to figure out how to get the systems group organized.
As a first step, I'm trying to figure out who has signed
the non-disclosure agreement.  Unfortunately, the person who, I
hope, has that information is on vacation this week, so I'm
not going to be able to get things set up this week.

In the mean time, I'd like to try to come up with some proceedures for
getting these things done. I suggest we keep this simple.

Collector items should just be claimed by people by assigning
items to themselves.  If anyone wants to be able to do this,
I'll add them as a collextor supporter. This includes performance issues.

If someone wants to make a functionality change to the site, I'd
like to follow the "fishbowl" process.  That is, I'd like people to
write up short proposals and request comment.  We need to figure out
where we'll do this.

Mark, are you setting up a zope.org Wiki?  Did someone say
there already was one?  Is so, can anyone tell me where?

Jim