[ZWeb] zope.org volunteering

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Thu Jul 8 07:30:06 EDT 2004

Mark wrote:
>> Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
>>> - adapt the way how new and changed content is presented
>>>   to zope.org visitors
> The stuff about how new and changed content is presented I'll be happy
> to work
> with Michael on but I'd like to see some mockups / visual proposals of
> what he
> has in mind so that we can discuss them.

Sorry for the delay - workload is high atm.

Until the wikis are in place i have put together a proposal here
http://dev.zope.org/Members/d2m/AdaptNewChangedContentPresention

please be patient with a first-time proposer ;)

i'd like to discuss, if the direction is right - mockups will follow as
we proceed.

Michael