[ZWeb] Systems group

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jul 12 05:15:55 EDT 2004

Jim Fulton wrote:

> Collector items should just be claimed by people by assigning
> items to themselves.  If anyone wants to be able to do this,
> I'll add them as a collextor supporter. This includes performance issues.

I'll bite, sign me up :-)

> If someone wants to make a functionality change to the site, I'd
> like to follow the "fishbowl" process.  That is, I'd like people to
> write up short proposals and request comment.  We need to figure out
> where we'll do this.

Is this mailing list sufficient? I'm still striving for low impedence here. I
may find myself with an hour or two spare. I can either use that to write a
proposal OR fix something. Which would the end users of Zope.org prefer?

> Mark, are you setting up a zope.org Wiki?  Did someone say
> there already was one?  Is so, can anyone tell me where?

Could probably just grab a bit of ZopeWiki.org for this ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk