[ZWeb] Closing old issues kills zope.org?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Fri Jul 30 06:52:18 EDT 2004

Hi All,

I tried to close Issue 13 in the Zope Collector.

When I submitted the "Resolve", I got this weird-assed error from squid:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
NONE://10.0.24.21:8080http://appserverpool:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/zope.org:80/zopeorg/VirtualHostRoot/Collectors/Zope/13/collector_issue_followup

The following error was encountered:

     * Zero Sized Reply

Squid did not receive any data for this request.

Your cache administrator is sa at zope.com.
Generated Fri, 30 Jul 2004 10:32:47 GMT by cache1.zope.org
(squid/2.5.STABLE5)

...and then zope.org was unresponsive for about 5-10 mins.

Seems to be okay now, but I see my resolving on issue 13 didn't stick.

I just tried again, and this time it worked fine.

Any ideas?

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk