[ZWeb] Request for comment - zope.org commercial news

Michael Haubenwallner michael at d2m.at
Mon Oct 25 20:03:22 EDT 2004

There is a problem with zope.org news that come from a commercial
background - especially from the "Zope hosting provider" group.
I am not sure all parties agree on publishing/announcing policy we
discussed here lately.
I would like to ask ML members and the respective hosting providers
(Zettai, Beehive, Nidelven, Zopehosting, Python-hosting, Quintagroup)
for another round of statements on the topic and suggest to write up a
'commercial news policy'.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m