[ZWeb] Docs Graffle / Mockups

Mark mark at zopemag.com
Wed Sep 1 05:38:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

Based on this graffle:

http://zope.org/Members/beehive/zopeorgdocspageV4.pdf

Morten and I have been working on a mockup of the new documentation
section based on the above graffle
here:

http://plone2.blogologue.com/Documentation

Note:

- That some of the text such as the "Featured ..." in the mockups is
fill text.
- Work is progress
- *Nothing* is etched in stone -- if you have constructive criticism to
share -- share it!

Set up an account if you would like to join in. If you run into any
trouble with permissions, etc please
let Morten know.

List of priorities (proposed deadlines in brackets):

- Agree on Docs structure (by September 15)
- Complete all written material for initial pages -- not books (by
September 25)
- Migrate all to Zope.org (September 30)

If we can get things done sooner than the deadlines above -- groovy --
but I've tried
to set up realistic dates for those of us with day jobs :-)

Cheers,

Mark