[ZWeb] Zope Collector policies?

Clemens Klein-Robbenhaar crobbenhaar at web.de
Wed Apr 12 16:32:44 EDT 2006

Hi Andreas, Simon

  just a short reply:

Thank You very much for the feedback, especially
the clarifications on the bug report requirements.

Andreas:
[big snip]

> zope-dev would have been better.

As it seems, the bug report policies are not really written
down yet. I understand it might be a better idea to open
a discussion on zope-dev first to clarify the policies there.

Simon:

 >  Also you raised this just where I'd expect to see it.

Well, as the issue seem not to be only about formulations,
I will first see how the discussion on zope-dev comes out,
and then come back here; I hope this is ok for You, too.

It seems I caught a little flue, so I will post next
to zope-dev after easter, sorry

Cheers anyway,
Clemens