[ZWeb] Zope Collector policies?

Rob Page rob.page at zope.com
Wed Apr 12 18:03:31 EDT 2006

Hi Clemens and Simon:

On Apr 12, 2006, at 8:41 AM, Simon Michael wrote:

>>  Does anyone share my point of view the collector overview page
>> should state the requirements explicitely?
>
> If they must be so demanding, then yes, very much so.
>
> Also you raised this just where I'd expect to see it.

Yep agreed..

I've not seen these requirements spelled out clearly.  So, at the
very least, I think it would be a good idea, Clemens, to do so and
make them available.  :^)

That said, what do you and Simon think of these de facto
requirements.  I'm no developer but I can see that some might find
them draconian and some might find them absolutely necessary for scale.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Rob

--