[ZWeb] Re: website design discussion

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Wed Aug 23 08:51:51 EDT 2006

Looks like the first design is the preferred one. Maybe I just liked
the second because it was the most recent. You're points below are
all good. I'll try to work them all into a couple of new versions and
set up some sub pages as well. As far as the content in the main area
I haven't really though too much about, just the general page layout
really, so I'm open to any suggestions.

Ill tweak the nav as well. I have to use this IE hack to get it
working so I may drop fly outs all together just to be able to avoid
the hack. If we go with main nav items on top and sub navs on the
left we wouldnt really need the flyouts anyway.