[ZWeb] zope.org wiki without cookies?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Sun Dec 10 16:04:01 EST 2006

Hi,

is there any way to work with the zope.org wiki that does not require my
browser to store cookies beyond a session?

I do not want to store cookies longer than a session, and the current
wiki makes me fill in my name and email address each time. Why doesn't
it have a normal 'Login' form like every other system that would get
pre-filled by FFs password manager?

Christian