[ZWeb] zope web status report 2006-02-06

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Thu Feb 9 09:28:22 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 14:09 +0100, Max M wrote:
> Chris Withers wrote:
>

> If we cannot make it work in Zope 2 or 3, maybe we should use rails ;-)

I know Max is kidding; but to comment to Chris.  One of the main
problems to avoid is 'kruft' and bit-rot.  zope.org suffers this to the
point of atrophy.  People can put products for distribution on
sourceforge or private sites.  I would presume some crafty community
member might even come up with something; and then we can get feed data
or the like from them for display on the site.

zope.org should not be a member login based site IMNSHO.

Andrew