[ZF] Re: [ZWeb] Zope 3 Website

Joel Moxley jfmoxley at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:49:08 EST 2006

Pete and all,

Like you, I'm fairly new to the Zope3 marketing and website issues --
and relatively new to Zope/Zope3 as well.  I was actually unaware of
the zope-web list until that "Guido" thread.

In any event, I agree with you -- the initial and central need is an
intelligent, clear organization of existing content in a single place.

I've followed the discussion on both lists, and my questions are these:

I've seen the zope-web svn text (which is a great start).  What's the
plan forward, and when does the zope-web community expect to have
working model?  Is there a timeline?  Where can a non-expert
individual like myself make a contribution?

I feel as though initially the mere existence of a central Zope3
brochure-type "jumping off" website would be hugely valuable even if
not completely perfected.  I'm unclear on whether this is too specific
for zope-web's larger purpose.  If it is something zope-web wants to
do, is it something that we would expect in a few months or perhaps
year?

Anyways, I'm excited that so many of us share the enthusiasm for
marketing Zope and Zope3.

Joel