[ZWeb] Zope 3 Website

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Thu Feb 23 21:08:38 EST 2006

Version 2 is linked below. Its a work in progress, namely the buggy
nav. Any comments are appreciated. I'll be adding more pages as I go
along. I'm also open to providing a Media Kit and whatever else
anyone can think of. I'm a little slammed at work right now, but will
try to keep pace on this.
http://modscape.com/zope