[ZWeb] new zope.org: zope newsletter

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Thu Jan 19 09:05:01 EST 2006

Michael Haubenwallner wrote:
> Martijn Faassen wrote:
>
>> bakhtiar a hamid wrote:

>>> i would think planetzope.org fits this description nicely
>>
>> planetzope.org is indeed a good start. Luckily Michael Haubenwallner
>> of planetzope is a datamunger, and is working on involving other
>> sources of news, such as zope related del.icio.us links.
>>
>> Michael, what do you think?
>
> To answer this (and what Tonico mentioned in his posting) i'm using
> del.icio.us as a cheap way for collecting data and organizing content
> from which a zope.org newsletter can be written.

I think watchword for anything we do for zope.org is that we can't
accomplish it unless it requires the minimum of work to get done.
Perhaps what we'll end up with is not a newsletter, but if it's useful,
we should put it on zope.org.

Writing text is cheap. Mining existing links is cheap. Reusing existing
data and text is cheap.

Regards,

Martijn