[ZWeb] Example app for Zope 3 tutorial

baiju m baiju.m.mail at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 01:37:23 EST 2006

On 2/28/06, Michael Haubenwallner <michael at d2m.at> wrote:
> baiju m wrote:
> > Let me check in this to:
> >
> > zopeweb/trunk/content/documentation/z3tut/
> >

> Please check it in at that location

done.

> > How do we manage content which is not required any version controlling
> > in new zope.org site like the above one (tar balls and other companion
> > materials like videos). All these dump to svn?
>
> I wish someone from codespeak.net could comment on this.
>
> I'd just store it off the repository for the moment and create a
> document (like 'static.txt') with an annotated list of links to the
> offsite material.

I think we will be required something like downloads.zope.org
which is nothing but just few file resources served up by Zope 3 or
plain Apache.

May be this can be extended further for Zope package releases.
We can set up ftp.zope.org (both http & ftp access) like ftp.gnome.org
and many other free software projects.

Regards,
Baiju M