[ZWeb] Zope 2 web site

Andrew Sawyers andrew at sawdog.com
Mon Mar 6 09:59:25 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-06 at 13:05 +0100, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> I understand Chris reluctance to use Plone, but I must say that of the
> two scenarios:
>
> 1. Writing a new Product managements software from scratch.
> and
We don't require a 'product management' software "from scratch".  Base
Zope, CMF, CPS, Plone likely with some minimal degree of effort will all
work.  The first two likely require additions while the later require
deletions.  Most of zope.org's problems are scope related in my opinion.
With our efforts to reduce the scope and focus of the site, the hardest
task is organizing the new content, migrating anything worth while from
the current zope.org and finalizing the new UI - which was done this
weekend.

It's coming along.

Andrew