[ZWeb] version3

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Tue Mar 7 09:40:56 EST 2006

The navigation is an unordered list. The dropdowns functionality comes from
CSS, execpt for a small IE hack because IE doesnt support onhover yet. I
beleive IE 7 will. So basically, text based browsers will get and unordered
list, everything else will get the fancy css dropdown. The only issue is IE
(6) with javascript turned off. If thats the case though I'd imagine you
wouldn't be able to use about 90% of websites today.

I've intentionally kept the html clean so that without the stylesheet it
will render in a nice readable fashion. I read slashdot on my phone all the
time, so good html is important to me.