[ZWeb] Zope 3 Website

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed Mar 8 04:40:42 EST 2006

Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
> "Is the idea that this is the stuff that changes the most and so will
> draw people back or is it just filler content at this stage?"
>
> Mostly filler. I agree with what you say. I'm thinking some of the
> testimonials would be good and I'm planning on mocking that up. I also
> think Andrew S. said he's looking into getting some good introductory
> text as well.

Honestly, I'd prefer the front page to be less
testimonials/marketing/etc and more content that the rest of us with
find useful, which seemed to be what your v3 had, bar the testimonial at
the top.

I think Zope would be much more appealing for newcomers if they could
see it was vibrant and focussed rather than trying to "sell" itself...

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk